Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello World!

Wow.  Here it goes.
I have contemplated starting a blog for some time now, but I have always stopped myself with the usual self-doubt.  Do I have anything valuable to share?  Who am I to share my thoughts? Will anyone care? Am I a good enough writer? BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.
I recently thought maybe I will start a blog when I have time.  Well, if I wait until then it will never happen.
I am getting closer to the big “40″ so time is precious. However, there are a lot of things that I want to do and I find that writing about it helps keep me motivated and engaged.  I was recently asked to start a blog for a community project and was amazed at how simple it was.  A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I used to blog on Myspace.  Mostly, it was just my ramblings about the latest horror films or hottest new techno tracks but it was a lot of fun (even though I am not sure that anyone ever read any of them).
I hope that some people enjoy reading what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment