… and I don’t know how you feel about it, but as the nights are
getting longer and our surroundings start to look creepier, I'm even more in the mood to watch a good scary movie. So starting in September I
will post a recommendation and review of a horror flick. I always make a list of 31 movies that I'm going to watch in October (1 a night).
If you have any recommendations or requests let me know!
1. "Ki ki ki, ma ma ma!" There were a ton of movies that attempted to emulate the success of Halloween...Holloween needs to be watched and should start the haunting season.
ReplyDelete2. However, I love "The Haunting". It scared the bajebers out of me. Yep...it's a top 5er.
3. Found a foreign film called a couple of years ago... "Let the Right One In". Loved the spin on an old theme. Worth a look-see.
4. The Exorcist...It could be the top horror movie of all time
5. The Ring...The whole movie is brilliant.
There are your first 5 nights. Watch after 8 p.m. with light off for the best effect.