Monday, December 24, 2012

Top 10 Dance Tracks

Well, as always, I haven't posted like I said I was going to.  But, its the end of the year which means it’s that time when every blog known to man posts its favorite lists, and yes, I am doing the same. Coming this week will be a slew of different posts regarding my favorite songs and albums of the year as a way for me to post what I have been listening to all year long.  And, even though you may not have the same taste in music as I do, maybe you can learn or show me something both of us never knew.  Cheers!

Here's my top 10 single dance tracks in no particular order:


Maceo Plex - Future Musik

Todd Terje - Inspector Norse

Andres - New For U

Eats Everything - Jagged Edge

Maetrik - I Walk Alone (Maceo Plex Revenge Mix)

Jay Lumen - Late Night Fun

Maetrik - The Reason

Maetrik - Particle House

Maceo Plex - Love Somebody Else

Laura Jones - Love in Me (Maceo Plex Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment